The various Ministries and Departments of the State and Central Government have notified several important measures and guidelines in view of the COVID-19 outbreak.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has been continuously updating guidelines and advisories in this regard. On the other hand, the other Ministries such as the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Department of Consumer Affairs and the like have also, in conjunction with the Ministry of Health, announced several relief measures in their respective areas to ease the impact of the COVID outbreak on citizens and corporate entities.
A comprehensive list of such notifications and government orders can be accessed below:
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation and Pharmaceutical Department
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Reserve Bank of India
- National Company Law Tribunal
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Director-General of Foreign Trade
- State Government