Vivek assumed office as the Joint Managing Partner of the Firm from January 2019. He has over 30 years of experience in areas of private equity, mergers and acquisitions, corporate commercial work and real estate advisory in India. Vivek is also qualified to advise on international commercial arbitrations and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb).
Vivek is consistently recognised as a leading lawyer for Corporate/M&A, Private Equity, Real Estate, and Investment Funds by several prominent global legal directories including Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and IFLR 1000. He is also included in the A–List: India’s Top Lawyers and Legal Icons by India Business Law Journal’s annual listing for 2022 and 2021 and is named in India’s Super 50 Lawyers list by Asian Legal Business (ALB).
The Bar Council of Karnataka
- “Rising cases of IBC. Worrisome for the sector” published in Reality+, May 9, 2022
- “Real Estate 2022 | Law and Practice Guide”, published in Chambers & Partners, April 24, 2022
- “FDI in Real Estate: unlocking potential”, published in ET Insights, March 29, 2022
- “M&A Transactions in Real Estate” published in in Economic Times, September 29, 2020
- “Recent amendments to FDI policy – a boon or a bane?” published in Live Mint, April 23, 2020
- “The need for greater clarity”, published in DNA Property, April 02, 2016
- “The endless wait for India’s real estate regulatory bill”, published in Hindustan Times Estates,
September 05, 2015
- “Web pharmacies throw up interesting legal questions” published in Financial Chronicle,
October 16, 2015
B. A., LL.B., Sri Jagadguru Renukacharya College of Law (1991)