Vivek specialises in areas of private equity, mergers and acquisitions and corporate commercial work. Vivek has worked extensively in the software and services sectors as well as hospitality, healthcare, biotechnology, e-commerce, manufacturing and entertainment industries. He has been advising on a wide range of issues from acquisitions to structuring transactions.
Vivek routinely represents clients in real estate transactions, including leasing and sale transactions. His clients include listed real estate investment trusts offshore and private equity funds which are in the process of setting up real estate investment trusts.
Vivek has worked extensively in the e-commerce, real estate, software and services sectors as well as advising clients across sectors on their advertising and marketing contracts and related matters.
Vivek is also qualified to advise on international commercial arbitrations and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb).
Vivek has nearly 30 years of experience, with a vast body of work in private equity transactions and general corporate advisory matters. Vivek brings immense value to clients due to his strong commercial grasp of transactions and ability to translate them into legal terms.
- The Bar Council of Karnataka
- “Recent amendments to FDI policy – a boon or a bane?” published in Live Mint, April 23, 2020
- “The need for greater clarity”, published in DNA Property, April 02, 2016
- “The endless wait for India’s real estate regulatory bill”, published in Hindustan Times Estates, September 05, 2015
- “Web pharmacies throw up interesting legal questions” published in Financial Chronicle, October 16, 2015
- B. A., LL.B., Sri Jagadguru
- Renukacharya College of Law (1991)