Ms. Mukherjee has more than 20 years of experience in securities offerings in the domestic and international markets including initial public offering, further offers, rights offers, qualified institutions placement, InVITs, block trades. She has represented promoters, selling shareholders including private equity clients, investors, issuers and lead managers.
She has advised on a variety of asset restructuring, takeovers and acquisition transactions across India. She has advised on family trusts and restructuring family businesses, including real estate and corporates. General corporate advisory.
Ms. Mukherjee is known for her strategic advice, resolving complex legal issues and has counseled a number of prestigious promoters, corporate clients, various state governments and the Government of India.
Her deep understanding of regulatory issues relating to laws of the Reserve Bank of India and the SEBI etc. and is skilled in evolving unique commercial structures.
- Band 1, Chambers & Partners, 2020-2021
- Featured in the ‘Top 100 Indian Lawyers’ list by IBLJ (2018 – 2020)
- Ranked for Capital Markets by Chambers Asia-Pacific (2009, 2013, 2016 – 2020)
- Ranked for Capital Markets by Chambers Global (2016 – 2019)
- ‘Highly Regarded’ (2016 – 2020) and ‘Leading Lawyer’ (2011) for Capital Markets by IFLR1000
- Recognised as ‘Distinguished Practitioner’ for Capital Markets by Asialaw Profiles (2020)
- Recognised as ‘Top Legal Practitioner’ in India for Capital Markets by Banking, Finance and Transactional Law Expert Guide 2018
- Recommended for IPO by the prestigious RSG India Report (2017)
- Deals of the Year 2017, IBLJ (under her supervision) –
- New India Assurance IPO
- Deals of the Year 2016, IBLJ (under her supervision) –
- GMR’s bond issuance to Kuwait Investment Authority
- Varun Beverages’ IPO
- Recognised as ‘Leading Lawyer’ for Capital Markets by the International Who’s Who of Professionals (2012)
- Recognised as ‘Leading Lawyer’ for Capital Markets by the Asialaw Leading Lawyer (2012)
- Recognised as ‘Leading Lawyer’ for Capital Markets by Asialaw – India Annual Review (2011)
- Listed as ‘Hot 100 Lawyers’ by Asian Legal Business (2011)
- Voted as the ‘Most highly-acclaimed legal expert in the Asia-Pacific region’ for Capital Markets and Corporate Finance by Asialaw Leading Lawyers survey (2008-2009)
Bar Counsel of Delhi
- BA, LLB (Hons), National Law School of India University, Bangalore, India: 1997
- Enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Delhi: 1998