1. Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Second Amendment Rules, 2020 to allow board meeting through video conferencing or other audio-visual means for all matters up to 30 September 2020;
2. Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Third Amendment Rules, 2020 to amend compliances required by a person eligible and willing to be appointed as an independent director.
3. Extension of timeline up to 30 September 2020 for creation of deposit repayment reserve of 20% under Section 73(2)(c) of the Companies Act, 2013 and to invest or deposit 15% of amount of debentures under Rule 18 of Companies (Share Capital and Debenture) Rules, 2014.
5. Scheme for relaxation of time for filing forms related to creation or modification of charges under the Companies Act, 2013.
6. Extension of time up to 30 September 2020 to conduct EGMs through video conferencing and other audio-visual means.