- Karnataka High Court upholds CCI’s investigation against Amazon and Flipkart
- Gujarat High Court sets aside CCI’s order granting interim relief to FabHotels and Treebo
Competition Commission of India
- CCI dismisses case against domestic airlines for alleged cartelisation
- CCI orders investigation against Baseball Federation for alleged anti-competitive practices
- CCI dismisses case against Volleyball Federation for alleged abuse of dominant position
- CCI finds Tamil and Telegu film producers associations guilty of indulging in anti-competitive practices
- CCI orders another investigation against Google for alleged anti-competitive practices
- CCI dismisses case against taxi unions in Goa for preventing entry of app-based taxi aggregators
- CCI dismisses complaint against National Stock Exchange for alleged abuse of dominant position
For further details, please refer to the below document.
This Newsletter has been prepared by the JSA Competition Law Team.
For further details, please contact [email protected]