The month of February saw the dismissal of a case against domestic airlines for alleged cartelization by the Competition Commission of India (“CCI”). Additionally, the CCI passed several notable orders, including:
- penalising Federation of Publishers and Booksellers Associations for anti-competitive practices;
- closing case against companies in the printing business for alleged cartelization;
- approving acquisition of Max Life by Axis group;
- approving acquisition of certain businesses and entities of the Prestige group by Blackstone;
- approving acquisition of Columbia Asia Hospitals by Manipal Health; and
- approving acquisition of certain businesses of the Future group by Reliance.
To read more, please click here.
This JSA Newsletter has been prepared by the Competition Law Team. For further details, please contact [email protected]