Sidharth’s practice covers diverse corporate commercial litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution. He also advises and acts for clients in insolvency proceedings, global product liability litigations, constitutional & administrative law litigations, proceedings related to penal laws, white-collar crimes and corporate and forensic investigations.
Sidharth has significant exposure to international arbitrations (domestic and foreign seated, and institutional as also ad hoc), involving disputes arising from joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements, share purchase agreements and various other commercial contracts.
He also has considerable experience in litigations involving shareholders’ disputes and has, over the last several years, represented various clients in these disputes before the National Company Law Tribunal and various Company Courts.
Sidharth regularly appears before the Supreme Court of India, different High Courts of India and various tribunals and commissions. He has appeared and handled litigations for clients in more than 20 High Courts in India.
Sidharth is also an Advocate-on-Record at the Supreme Court of India; and has handled some high-profile litigations in which path breaking and notable judgments have been rendered.
He also teaches ‘Company Law’ and ‘Alternative Dispute Resolution’ as a guest faculty in a leading law school of India.
Sidharth graduated in the year 2007; and has been with the Firm since August 2008. Prior to joining the Firm, Sidharth worked as the Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant with a judge of the Supreme Court of India.
- Bar Council of Himachal Pradesh
- Supreme Court of India Bar Association
- Supreme Court Advocate-on-Record Association
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal Bar Association
- District Bar Association, Solan
- Specialist Editor – ‘A Ramaiya, Guide to the Companies Act, Nineteenth Edition’, published by LexisNexis (2020)
- Revising Editor – Sarkar’s Civil Court Practice and Procedure Manual, published by LexisNexis (14/e, 2022)
- Revising Editor – Sarkar Hints on Modern Advocacy, Professional Ethics and the Art of Cross-Examination, published by LexisNexis (6/e, 2023)
- Product Liability Under The Consumer Protection Act, 2019: Let The Manufacturer/Seller Beware! (Bar and Bench, 24 July 2020)
- Specific Performance Of Contracts In New India: Unlearning Old Concepts (LegalEra, Global Edition – November 2021)
- Legal Regime Concerning Vehicle Recalls In India – A Primer (BW Legal World, 7 March 2022)
- Recognized as one of India’s Young Legal Leaders and Influencers and awarded BW Business world 40 under 40 award in 2020
- Awarded Legal Era’s 5th Annual ‘Forty-under-40 Rising Stars Awards’ in 2020
- Recognised by India Business Law Journal as one of ‘India’s Future Legal Leaders’
- Recognized as ‘Emerging Lawyer of the Year – Dispute Resolution’ at the 10th Annual Legal Era Indian Legal Awards 2021
- Recognized as a ‘Leading Lawyer – Disputes’ in the inaugural edition of Legal Era – Leading Lawyer Rankings 2022
- BSL., LL.B. (ILS Law College, Pune)
- LL.M. (OP Jindal Global University; Jindal Global Law School)
- Diploma in Comparative Cyber Laws
- Diploma in Consumer Protection Laws