Rishabh specializes in corporate transaction advisory, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and corporate commercial transactions. He has extensive experience with cross border subscriptions and sales, business transfers, leveraged and structured acquisitions and early stage investments. He regularly works on foreign direct investments into India, joint ventures and structuring and setting up of business operations, across industry sectors.
Rishabh has also advised on the structuring and establishment of onshore and offshore funds and investment vehicles, including infrastructure investment trusts. In addition, he has advised on several international securities offerings by leading Indian issuers, pursuant to Section 4(a) and Regulation S of the US Securities Act.
Rishabh has been associated with JSA since 2010 and has also practiced as a New York qualified attorney with Sidley Austin LLP, Singapore for three years.
- New York Bar Association
- Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa
- Wiping the Slate Clean: Reassessing Alternatives to Cigarettes in a COVID-19 World, May 27, 2020, ET Healthworld
- Technology based alternatives to smoking still represent a massive opportunity for India’s health objectives, Apr 7, 2020, CNBC TV 18 online
- Don’t, ‘ban first, ask questions later, Dec 14, 2019, Fortune India
- Reclassification of Promoters – A Fillip to Listed Space M&A and PIPE Deals, May 2015, United States-India Business Council Legal Services Newsletter
- Once a promoter, always a promoter? Jan 19, 2015, Financial Express
- Insider trading regulations, 2013: Greater clarity, Mar 26, 2014, Business Today
- Foreign Investment in Indian Infrastructure: Financing the Twelfth Five Year Plan, Sep 2011, United States-India Business Council Legal Services Newsletter
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), National Law School of India University, Bangalore (2010)
- LL.M. (with Distinction Hons.), University of Pennsylvania Law School (2013)
- Program in International and Comparative Business Law, Bucerius Law School, Hamburg (2009)