Prakriti specialises in Mergers & cross border investments & acquisitions. Her experience includes rendering advisory and structuring services on a variety of transactions including acquisitions of shares & business, Private Equity investments, Joint Ventures and corporate advisory.
Prakriti has represented & advised various Indian and overseas acquirers, Indian investee companies and promoters, investment funds in a variety of industry sectors including Pharmaceutical, Logistics, Power, Manufacturing Industry, Infrastructure, IT, Financial Services, and the Hospitality sector.
Before joining JSA, she was associated with Desai & Diwanji, one of India’s premier and oldest law firms.
Some of the key assignments in these areas which were handled by Prakriti amongst others cover the following: –
- Advised an Irish entity for the fund raising exercise involving different instruments such as promoter warrants, investor warrants and debentures.
- Advised the Indian promoters in sale of 100% shares of the company engaged in the business of manufacture and distribution of medical devices, to a Japanese corporation.
- Advised a fund in its fourth round of investment in a company engaged in supply chain & logistics services.
- Advised an Indian Company in majority stake sale of their infrastructure SPV to a fund for approx. ` 220 million.
- Advised an Indian wind power company in restructuring of business by re-classification of business of its group companies.
- Advised a Dutch company in its acquisition of shares of an Indian company involved in human resource business.
- Advised a German company in acquisition of business unit of an Indian company involved in manufacturing of chemicals used for surface treatment and electro-plating.