Developments in Competition Law during February 2021
The month of February saw the dismissal of a case against domestic airlines for alleged cartelization by the Competition Commission of India (“CCI”). Additionally, the CCI passed several notable orders, including:
- penalising Federation of Publishers and Booksellers Associations for anti-competitive practices;
- closing case against companies in the printing business for alleged cartelization;
- approving acquisition of Max Life by Axis group;
- approving acquisition of certain businesses and entities of the Prestige group by Blackstone;
- approving acquisition of Columbia Asia Hospitals by Manipal Health; and
- approving acquisition of certain businesses of the Future group by Reliance.
For furthur details, please refer to the below document.
This Newsletter has been prepared by Competition Law Team. For further details, please contact [email protected]