Vikram is the Co-Chair of the Corporate Practice at JSA. His areas of practice include mergers & acquisitions, private equity and securities laws (including capital markets). He has been involved in private equity and mergers & acquisitions transactions also focusing on public market investments and M&A.
Vikram has advised clients across practices and industries and have been part of some of the most innovative and headline private equity and merger and acquisitions in India. He has delivered the most innovative, focussed and efficient strategies to culminate some of the most complex, structured and massive M&A private equity deals across various industries. He has advised advise some of the largest private equity and sovereign wealth funds in the world on their minority investments and buyout transactions in India. We have represented buyers and sellers of both private and public companies across many industries and at every stage of the investment cycle.
His pool of clients includes both domestic and international including leading names like Temasek, Carlyle, Baring Private Equity Asia, The Walt Disney Company, Nirlon and Citigroup.
Clients have described him as a “safe pair of hands” when dealing with difficult complex transactions. He has also been described as “responsive”, “aware of client’s needs” and “commercially aware”. One client recommends him for his “commercial approach in negotiations” – RSG India Report, 2017.
He has been in the legal profession for 17 years.
- RSG Consulting recommended Vikram for Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions work.
- Chambers and Partners has constantly ranked Vikram as a top lawyer in the Private Equity space.
- Asia Law Profiles has identified Vikram as an outstanding lawyer for private equity matters.
- IFLR1000 recognizes Vikram for his Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions work.
- Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa
- Bombay Incorporated Law Society
Vikram has been regularly speaking at conferences and workshops on Mergers & Acquisitions and applicable laws
- B. Com., University of Bombay (2000)
- LL. B., University of Bombay (2003)
- C S Final, Institute of Compay
- Secretaries of India (2003)