Raj specializes in Corporate Commercial, Banking & Finance and Cross Border Investments & Acquisitions.
He has extensive experience in Debt transactions (Secured & Mezzanine), Private Equity, Project Finance, Security creation, Joint Ventures and Regulatory & Policy issues governing such transactions.
Raj has facilitated many high profile acquisitions and investments in India in a variety of sectors involving complicated structuring and documentation.
- Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- B Com (T&T), Kerala University (2000)
- Company Secretaryship, Insitutute of Company Secretaries of India (2003)
- LL. B, Government Law College, Mumbai (2004)
- LL.M, Mumbai University (2007)