Prakriti specialises in mergers & cross border investments & acquisitions and private equity transactions.
Her experience includes rendering advisory and structuring services on a variety of transactions including acquisitions of shares & business, private equity investments, joint ventures and corporate advisory.
Prakriti has represented & advised various Indian and overseas acquirers, Indian investee companies and promoters, investment funds in a variety of industry sectors including renewable energy, pharmaceuticals, e-commerce, logistics, manufacturing industry, financial services etc.
Before joining JSA, she was associated with Desai & Diwanji.
Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa
- “The rise of the renewables” published in The Financial Express on September 18, 2015.
- “Fuelling private equity investments” published in The Financial Express on February 17, 2015.
- “Galvanising the commodities regulation” published in The Financial Express on December 20, 2014.
- B.L.S. LLB, Government Law College, Mumbai (2010)
- Diploma in Cyber Laws, Asian School of Cyber Laws