Divyam is a dual-qualified Indian Advocate and English Solicitor. Divyam is a specialist in international commercial arbitration and has a broad practice advising and representing corporates and financial institutions in disputes under commercial contracts. Divyam has significant experience of complex, large-scale contentious mandates. He has a wide-ranging practice based on managing both arbitration and commercial litigation.
Divyam has extensive experience in adhoc and institutional arbitrations. He represents clients in National & International Commercial Arbitrations concerning construction & engineering, energy, real estate and infrastructure, financial services, securities, retail & services, media & telecommunication, knowledge-based industries, etc.
Divyam is a qualified Advocate on Record at the Supreme Court of India. He regularly represents clients in high profile litigations and cases involving important questions of law before Supreme Court. Many of these cases have culminated in reported cases and landmark judgments.
Divyam regularly represents clients before High Courts of various States, National Company Law Tribunals, National Company Law Appellate Tribunal, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, etc.
In addition, he has extensive experience in representing and advising clients with respect to shareholders and joint venture disputes, creditors disputes, insolvency & bankruptcy issues, contractual breaches, government policy challenges, mergers & acquisitions, bid and tender challenges, employees disputes, etc.
He has been practicing law since 2007. Since beginning he has been part of JSA.
- Solicitors Regulation Authority, UK (SRA number: 666684)
- Supreme Court Advocate on Record Association (A-679)
- Bar Council of Delhi (D-499/2007)
- INSOL India
- Delhi High Court Bar Association
- Supreme Court Bar Association
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal Association
- COVID-19 and reforms in the arbitration process – CNBCTV18
- India: Towards A New Cost Regime – The Statesman
- State Succession in International Law- Debt, Property & Asset – Legalservicesindia
- LLM, London School of Economics & Political Science, London, UK
- LLB (Hons), Amity Law School, Delhi