Law graduate from a good law school/University with min 2 yrs experience in labour and employment laws, Should be based in Bangalore and willing to work from office. Short notice period and joining in 30-45 days preferred.
- Provide legal advice to human resource matters concerning a broad range of labour and employment issues including displacement insourcing and outsourcing of employees, Maternity laws PF Gratuity, Factories Act, Shops & Establishment act etc.
- That candidate needs to work independently and thoroughly research the issue and analyze organize and summarize the data into a well written legal memorandum
- Drafting /reviewing of employment related policies procedures employment agreements letters employee communications and settlement agreements to mitigate legal risks
- Should have in depth understanding and knowledge in the area employment and related laws
- Understand business nuances and employment policies and procedures on a regular basis and recommend necessary changes as appropriate
- Experience in handling internal employee investigations including disciplinary grievance and performance matters
- Advising on structuring employee benefits and incentives in line with the applicable laws and prevailing best practices to ensure good governance
- Support in employee communications and other documents research papers and should be able to discuss and interpret relevant laws regulations and case law
Preferred Sectors/Domains: Employment laws experience needed
Contact: [email protected]
Email Subject Line: Associates: Employment laws – Bangalore, | Job code – BLRA131223