Vishrutyi specialises in corporate commercial disputes, including pre-litigation strategic advisory, litigation, arbitrations and corporate insolvencies.
She advises clients in insolvency proceedings, shareholder disputes, recovery proceedings and administrative actions before the Supreme Court of India, various High Courts, the National Company Law Tribunal and the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal and arbitral tribunals.
Vishrutyi also advises clients on regulatory compliances and legislative advocacy in pharmaceuticals, food & nutraceuticals, agrochemicals, and e-commerce sector.
Vishrutyi has a strong focus on the environmental law sector and has advised clients on regulatory compliances, environmental assessments for foreign investors and strategies in case of non-compliances. She also represents domestic and multi-national clients in environmental disputes before the National Green Tribunal and Supreme Court.
Vishrutyi has been practicing law since 2017. Before joining JSA, she was a judicial law clerk-cum-research assistant to Hon’ble Mr. Justice (Retd.) Madan B. Lokur during his tenure in the Supreme Court of India.
Bar Council of Delhi
- Why it is necessary to decriminalise offences under the Companies Act to help businesses, Indian Express, April 21, 2020
- Reforming Commercial Litigation in India during COVID, Business World Legal, April 27, 2020
- Is suspension of insolvency process in India detrimental to the interest of lenders?, thenewsminute.com, May 21, 2020
- Government’s Covid-19 insolvency relief may be a double-edged sword, Economic Times, May 30, 2020
- Independent directors – The evolving company resource during a pandemic, Economic Times, June 20, 2020
BLS L.L.B, Government Law College, Mumbai (2017)