Utsav is a banking partner in the Mumbai office of the firm. His practice focus on structured finance, acquisition finance, leveraged buyouts, cross border finance, real estate financing, debt restructuring and debt capital markets.
He has advised many Indian and international banks, NBFCs, financial institutions, credit funds, distressed asset funds and Indian borrowers.
He has also been actively involved in various debt restructuring and security enforcement assignments.
He has also represented resolution applicants and insolvency resolution professionals in relation to insolvency resolution process of companies under the new Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
In addition, Utsav regularly advises domestic and international banks on all types of general banking products.
Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa
- India chapter on International Acquisition Finance 2019 for Chambers and Partners Global Practice Guide
- Mega-sale of ailing players is looming: Any financers? on India Business Law Journal at https://www.vantageasia.com/mega-sale-ailing-players-looming-financers/
- India chapter on Getting the Deal Through: Acquisition Finance – 2018 & 2019
- India chapter in the book, Banking Regulation Jurisdictional Comparison (1st Edition 2012 & 2nd Edition 2014) published by Thomson Reuters.
- B. A. LLB (Hons), National Law Institute University, Bhopal (2008)