Tarun’s key practice area includes corporate advisory, commercial agreements, foreign investment, joint ventures, merger and acquisitions, asset sale and business transfers, etc.
He has also been engaged in advising domestic and international clients on various laws including corporate, commercial laws, exchange control laws, etc. In addition, he has extensive experience in company formation and structuring, corporate compliances and due diligences.
He has been practicing law since 2014. Before joining JSA, he was for two years with Khaitan Legal Associates at its Mumbai office.
- The Bar Council of Rajasthan
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- LL.B., Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur
- Company Secretary, Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- B.Com., Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship, Administration and Business Laws, NUJS