Tanya’s key focus area is commercial litigation and arbitration. She advises and represents clients before various forums, including Supreme Court, High Courts, National Company Law Appellate Tribunal and Arbitral Tribunals.
Tanya has expertise in construction and engineering litigation and has represented construction companies in matters relating to tender disputes, contractual disputes etc.
She also has extensive experience in ad-hoc and institutional arbitrations. She represents clients in arbitrations related to a wide range of sectors, such as constructions and engineering, real estate, infrastructure etc. She has also represented clients in arbitration-related court proceedings.
Before joining JSA, she has worked in the offices of Ms. Priya Kumar and Singh & Associates where she gained experience in general civil commercial litigation, mining law and Road & Highway Projects.
- Bar Council of Delhi
- Delhi High Court Bar Association
- Federation of Integrated Conflict Management – Accredited Dispute
- Resolution member from Delhi
- WILL – Women in Law & Litigation
- Issue of Jurisdiction and execution of Arbitral Awards in India published in Indian Legal Impetus
- Analysis of the decision of the Bombay High Court in Board of Trustees of Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust vs M/S PSA Mumbai Investment Pte Ltd. published in Indian Legal Impetus
- Effect of delisting of Securities on the transferability of Shares and its impact on Investors published in Company Law Journal
- Assisted and credited for inputs by Dr. Amit George in his book “Minority Rights: In a Cosmopolitan World” published by Media House (2018)
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) specializing in Corporate Laws, National Law University, Odisha
- Diploma in Cyber Law from Asian Law School