Sandeep has been with JSA since 2008 and specializes in foreign investments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, technology transfers, inbound and outbound investments, takeovers, business transfers, private equity, corporate restructuring, reconstruction and related infrastructure transactions. He has been advising Indian and foreign clients on corporate, commercial, employment and real estate laws and related legislations.
He has been practising law since 1994. He was a partner for over six years with Little & Co., Advocates & Solicitors.
- Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa
- The Bombay Incorporated Law Society
- International Bar Association
- B.Com., University of Bombay (1991)
- Advocate, LL.B., Bachelor of Law, University of Bombay (1994)
- Solicitor, The Bombay Incorporated Law Society (1995)