Samikrith is a member of JSA’s Regulatory Disputes & Policy practice. His practice covers diverse aspects of Regulatory and Civil litigation and advisory, with a specific focus on the Energy sector.
He has been involved in litigation matters of various corporations before State Electricity Regulatory Commissions, the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity, Central Excise and Service Tax Appellate Tribunal, Bombay High Court and the Supreme Court. He has also advised on various aspects of regulatory policy, and infrastructure projects. His academic interest lies in administrative and constitutional law.
Before joining JSA, Samikrith worked with Advaita Legal, a premier taxation law firm.
- Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa
- Bombay Bar Association
- The Curious Regulatory Carte Blanche [dated November 10, 2018 in Fortune India]
- A Tango of Justice and Quangos [dated July 6, 2018 in Fortune India]
- Renewable Energy and the Need for Regulatory Certainty [dated August 29, 2019 on Sify Finance]
- Building Synergies – Hybrid Energy Policy [dated September, 2019 in Renewable Watch Magazine]
B.A. LL.B. (Hons), Hidayatullah National Law University