Ronak practices in the areas of Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Corporate / Business structuring and restructuring (including joint ventures) and Contracting (commercial and corporate contracts).
Some recent assignments in these areas handled by Ronak include:-
- Advising Hero MotoCorp Limited in relation to its investments in Ather Energy Private Limited
- Advising Hero Cycles Limited in relation to its joint venture with Youon Technology Co. Ltd. for establishing public bike sharing systems in India
- Advising Napino Auto & Electronics Limited in relation to its joint venture with Continental Automotive Holding Netherlands B.V. for electronic fuel injection systems
- Advising AAPC Singapore Pte. Ltd. and the Accor Group in relation to sale of 40% equity shares and fully and compulsorily convertible debentures in Barque Hotels Private Limited held by AAPC to SAMHI Hotels Private Limited
- Advising the promoters of Spirotech Heat Exchangers Private Limited on the sale of 95% shareholding in Spirotech, to the Indian subsidiary of Lu-Ve S.p.A.
- Advising Hero FinCorp Limited and its promoters in relation to the investment by Otter Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of ChrysCapital VII LLC), Credit Suisse (Singapore) Limited and certain promoter group entities
Ronak has over 9 years of post-qualification experience. Prior to joining JSA, he has worked at Khaitan & Co, Mumbai and Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co., Mumbai (now Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas). His last assignment was with Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan, Mumbai.