Pallavi’s key focus area is commercial litigation and arbitration. She advises and represents clients before various forums, including Supreme Court, High Courts, National Company Law Tribunals and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal.
Pallavi has expertise in Insolvency Law. She has represented financial creditors, operational creditors, resolution professionals as well as corporate debtors in matters under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
She also has extensive experience in ad-hoc and institutional arbitrations. She represents clients in arbitrations related to a wide range of sectors, such as constructions and engineering, real estate and infrastructure, etc. She has also represented clients in arbitration-related court proceedings.
Pallavi has been practicing law since 2016. Before joining JSA, she was working in the chambers of Mr. Amarjit Singh Chandhiok, Senior Advocate and former Additional Solicitor General of India, where she handled general civil and commercial litigation.
- Bar Council of Delhi
- Delhi High Court Bar Association
- NCLT and AT Bar Association
- INSOL India
- ‘Suspension of IBC Provisions: Need for a Balanced Approach’ published on Latest Laws
- ‘Arbitral Bias in India’ published on BW Legal World
- ‘Enforcement of Foreign Awards in India’ published in International Chamber of Commerce, India (White Paper)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- LL.B., Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
- B.A. (Hons.) Economics, Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi
Recognised as one of India’s Young Leaders and Influencers and awarded BW Legal World 30 under 30 Elite Club of Lawyers and Legal Influencers of 2021