Nosh specializes in capital market offerings, (ECM and DCM)., He has handled a host of capital market offerings, (Initial Public Offerings, issuance of shares on a rights basis, issuance of foreign currency convertible bonds, issuances of American Depository Receipts and Global Depository Receipts, issuances of domestic bonds, and qualified institutional placements) for close to a decade.
Nosh has handled various private equity transactions, setting up of venture capital fund structures, (foreign and domestic), and the potential privatization of a public sector unit.
- Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa
- The Law School Society of England and Wales
- B. Com., University of Bombay (1994)
- LL. B., University of Bombay (1997)
- Solicitor (England and Wales), London (2004)