Nosh specialises in capital market offerings, (ECM and DCM)., He has handled a host of capital market offerings, (Initial Public Offerings, issuance of shares on a rights basis, issuance of foreign currency convertible bonds, issuances of American Depository Receipts and Global Depository Receipts, issuances of domestic bonds, and qualified institutional placements) for close to a decade.
Nosh has handled various private equity transactions, setting up of venture capital fund structures, (foreign and domestic), and the potential privatisation of a public sector unit. He has had varied experience in arbitrations, (domestic and international), real estate transactions, and M&A/PE Transactions.
Nosh has regularly been recognised and ranked by Chambers Asia Pacific as a leading capital markets lawyer.
Some of his key assignments include:
- Initial Public Offerings for: Nitco Tiles Limited, Wockhardt Hospitals Limited (eventually withdrawn due to unfavourable market conditions), Everest Kanto Cylinders Limited, Fiem Industries Limited, Kolte Patil Developers Limited, Meghmani Organics Limited, Uma Precision Limited, Godawari Power and Ispat Limited, Ravin Cables Limited, Resurgere Mines and Minerals India Limited, Vigneshwara Exports Limited, Minar International Limited, Cox and Kings (India) Private Limited, (not concluded due to unfavourable market conditions), VRL Logistics Limited, Lavasa Corporation Limited, (not concluded due to unfavourable market conditions), the Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited, and, Shemaroo Entertainment Limited
- Rights issues for: Sirpur Paper Mills Limited, Bajaj Finance Limited, and Bajaj Finserv Limited, and a proposed rights issue of shares with differential voting rights for a listed company
- Issuance of foreign currency convertible bonds for: Advanta India Limited, Everest Kanto Cylinders Limited, Geodesic Information Systems Limited, Shrenuj and Company Limited, Plethico Pharmaceuticals Limited, and GTL Infrastructure Limited, and the issuances of global depository receipts for Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
- Qualified Institutional Placements for: Nitco Tiles Limited, the Phoenix Mills Limited, and a Real Estate player (ongoing)
- Public Offerings - Debt Capital Markets: Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited, (six issues from 2010 to 2014), Shriram City Union Finance Limited, Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited, Religare Finvest Limited, Shriram City Union Finance Limited, and others
- Joint Ventures for: Bharat Petro Resources Limited, (a subsidiary of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited with Videocon Industries Limited), and joint ventures for various operators with Adlabs Films Limited
- Private Equity placements with, inter alia: Ravin Cables Limited, Everest Kanto Cylinders Limited, ABG Shipyard Limited, the Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte Limited (on behalf of UTV Software Communications Limited), and a large security logistics company, (ongoing)
- Real Estate: the sale of Matulya Mills Limited, (Mafatlal Mills), and various multiplex movie theatres.
- Venture Capital Fund related work: setting up the structure for a real estate fund, and obtaining a foreign venture capital fund registration
Prior to joining JSA in his current practice, Nosh apprenticed with a leading law firm of Mumbai, and later he worked at the offices of a Counsel and Solicitor in Mumbai, doing research and maintaining their legal data banks.