Megha primarily focuses on the projects and energy sector and has over 15 years of experience in this vertical. She has assisted clients in all aspects of project development and operations, including setting-up of greenfield and brownfield projects.
Her experience includes bid advisory, project financing, advising on projects contracts and concession agreements and project/energy related joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions and cross-border investments.
In the oil & gas sector, Megha has been involved in advising on the project contracts for India’s key LNG terminals. In the renewable energy sector Megha regularly advises solar and wind energy players. In the banking and finance sector, she has led several project finance transactions for power, refinery and city gas distribution related projects.
In the construction space, Megha has advised on several turnkey projects, infrastructure projects and other heavy engineering works. Her focus areas also include Smart Cities and Urban Infrastructure.
Megha is well-positioned to offer clients fully-integrated legal representation as her experience includes representing lenders, sponsors, developers, contractors and project operators.
Karnataka State Bar Council
- India chapter of GTDT Gas Regulation, 2019 & 2020 publication (co-authored);
- Co-authored an article titled ‘Wanted: A catalyst for Growth published in EPC & I magazine in January 2020.
- Co-Authored an article titled “Tax Uncertainty in the Solar Sector” – Oil Asia Journal, 2019
- “A Push to Infra Projects” published in Financial Chronicle on September 17, 2018;
- Article titled “Issues Pertaining to Iron Ore Mining in Karnataka”, 2014 SCJ Weekly, 30 October, Page 24
- B.A. LLB (Hons.),
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences