Manish has more than 21 years of experience in Indirect taxation across Industry, Consulting and law firms.
Prior to joining JSA, Manish was a Partner with BDO India LLP, prior to which he was a Partner with Grant Thornton India LLP. In the past, Manish has set up and led Indirect tax practices at Khaitan & Co, Link Legal – India Law Services and Mazars India.
Manish also has been a part of the tax practices for leading consulting firms like KPMG and BMR Advisors. He has also worked with Indian Oil Corporation, where he handled tax functions for Refineries at their Head Office in Delhi.
Manish’s area of expertise includes advising clients on tax- efficient transaction planning, logistics and supply-chain management and contract drafting and reviews. He regularly appears before various department authorities and appellate tribunals on behalf of the clients for tax related litigation.
Manish has also been actively involved in policy formulation and advocacy with the policymakers representing various industry associations and chambers. He has also, regularly contributed articles on topical tax issues in various publications and made presentations on relevant tax issues at various business chambers/ forums.
- Bar Council of Delhi
- Indirect tax Council at ASSOCHAM
- Article published in sify.com on “Export Incentives and upcoming schemes that exporters should look forth to”
- Article published in Indian Express on “GST on contractual damages: Time for government to clear the air”
- B.A., LL.B.
- Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Master of Business Administration (Finance)
- B. Com (Hons)