Ksanjana’s key focus areas are mergers and acquisitions and corporate commercial advisory. She has experience in conducting legal due diligences on target companies operating in diverse sectors and drafting various types of commercial contracts.
She has extensively advised Indian and foreign clients on legal issues pertaining to day-to-day business operations and various issues arising out of excise laws, foreign exchange control regulations, employment laws, consumer protection laws, data protection laws and other sector specific laws.
She has been practicing law since 2021.
Bar Council of Delhi
- Financial Crime in India. Read more
- Business Crime and Investigations in India. Read more
- Role of Government in dealing with illicit trade in tobacco products. Read more
- Tension mounts for brand extensions post CCPA guidelines. Read more
- Future of growing pharmaceutical market in 2023 Read more
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Diploma in Business and Corporate Laws in India, Symbiosis Law School, Pune