Kartik’s key focus area is Mergers & Acquisitions as well Private Equity transactions. He has assisted clients from the inception of the acquisition, contributed during negotiations and helped in completion of the transaction.
His practice areas include advise on setting up business in India, day-to-day business operations, corporate compliance and governance and business structuring and restructuring. In addition, Kartik regularly advises in all types of commercial and corporate contracts.
Kartik also has extensive experience in the setting up of Joint Ventures in India in all sectors including but not limited to Defence and Manufacturing. His experience includes representing foreign investors as well as Indian companies in such Joint Ventures.
Kartik is a frequent speaker at conferences, seminars and sessions organized by eminent institutions and professional bodies. He also write articles on regular basis.
- Bar Council of Delhi
- Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi
- FIPB abolition: Will the wheels of foreign investment approval slow down
- Corporate clean-up: Bonafide firms can rise from the ashes
- B.Com. (Hons), Delhi University (2006)
- ACS, Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi (2007)