Hormuz is a Partner in Disputes Practice Area with a specialization in white collar crimes, penal laws, cross-border crimes, criminal investigations and general corporate criminal disputes. He also has extensive knowledge in corporate litigation in India. Hormuz manages criminal and civil disputes pan India as well as provides advisory services on investigations by Government Authorities (such as CBI, EOW, DRI etc). Hormuz regularly appears in various Courts including criminal courts in Mumbai and Maharashtra.
Hormuz also has vast experience in domestic and international arbitration matters in multiple sectors.
Apart from the above, Hormuz has immense knowledge and experience is various civil disputes and regularly appears in matters before the Bombay High Court and Supreme Court of India.
- Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa
- Member of the YIAG under the auspices of the LCIA
- Member of Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- BLS, Mumbai University (2001)
- LLB, Mumbai University (2004)
- LLM, Kings College London, London University (2005)
- Solicitor of England & Wales