Practicing as a lawyer since 2000 in Indian courts and tribunals. Appeared in twenty High Courts of India and conducted several arbitrations.
Partner at J. Sagar Associates since 2009.
Qualified Advocate-on-Record of the Supreme Court of India since 2008.
Core expertise in making strategies and handling multifarious and complex litigations as well as domestic and international arbitrations. Mediated and negotiated various settlements for clients.
- Delhi High Court Bar Association
- Supreme Court Bar Association
- Unclear liabilities for hotels, TravTalk India Magazine, September Issue, 2020
- Safeguard your interests, TravTalk India Magazine, September Issue, 2020
- Decriminalisation of Companies Act: Decoding the COVID economic relief, Economic Times, July 28, 2020
Companies Act reforms amid Covid-19: A primer, Economic Times, July 4, 2020
- Issue of credit shells needs redressal, TravTalk India Magazine, July Issue, 2020
- Commercial contracts post Covid-19, TravTalk India Magazine, July Issue, 2020
- Independent directors – The evolving company resource during a pandemic, Economic Times, June 20, 2020
- Getting a move on: Is it time for pre-packaged insolvency in India?, Economic Times, May 16, 2020
- B.SL., LL. B., University of Pune (2000)