Angad’s focus areas include commercial litigation and dispute resolution. He has advised domestic and international clients regarding various civil, commercial and criminal disputes.
Angad has gathered considerable experience & expertise in drafting of pleadings, legal opinions and appeared before various courts and tribunals in different areas of Corporate and Commercial Disputes, Civil Laws, Arbitrations, Insolvency Cases and Criminal Complaints.
Prior to joining the Firm, Angad worked in the chambers of Amarjit Singh Chandhiok, Senior Advocate and former Additional Solicitor General of India where he handled general civil, corporate and commercial litigations.
- Bar Council of Delhi
- INSOL India
- Maadhyam, Centre for Dispute Resolution
- Delhi High Court Bar Association
- GST: International Experience and Lessons for India- Asia Pacific Law and Policy Journal Vol. III
- Is India Ready for Group Insolvency – The Indian Express
Right to Privacy: A disputed question of Law and Constitutional Provision- International Journal of Legal Developments and Allied Issues
- Reforms in Companies Act Aamidst Covid-19 – The Economic Times.
- B.A.(Hons.) Economics, Delhi University (2014)
- LL. B, Amity University (2017)
- Training on Intellectual Property Rights- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)