Aditi is a competition lawyer, who completed her LL.M from Queen Mary University of London in Competition Law in 2019. Prior to joining JSA, she worked with Wadia Ghandy and Co., Mumbai focusing on real estate and litigation matters.
She represents and advises companies on a broad range of competition law related aspects including cartel and abuse of dominance investigations, competition law issues in commercial agreements, dawn raids and cartel leniency.
On the merger control side, she advises complex transactions and advisory mandates in relation to structuring to ensure competition law compliance including review of transaction documents, information exchange between parties & due diligence.
She handles competition law related litigation before the CCI, Delhi High Court and the Supreme Court.
Aditi has also authored articles and contributed to domestic and international legal journals.
Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa
- Chambers Merger Control Guide – India: (2021)
Unscrambling The Interlocks: A Competition Law Perspective – Mondaq (2021)
- Scope of powers of the Director General under the Indian Competition Act, 2002 – Centre for Competition Law and Policy NLUJ (2021)
- ‘Collaborating with Competition in a post Covid world situation’ – Sify.com
- India Chapter for The Cartels & Leniency Review 2021 (2020, 2021)
- B.S.L, LL.B, ILS Law College, Pune (2016)
- LL. M in Competition Law, Queen Mary University of London (2019)
6th CIRC Winter School on “Economics of Competition Law” by CUTS Institute for Regulation & Competition (New Delhi)