JSA has profound expertise and diverse capabilities in handling complex and multi-jurisdictional corporate commercial dispute resolution including mediation, arbitration and litigation. JSA has dispute resolution capabilities in its own offices and in other locations (domestic and international) it has affiliates and associates with whom it has trusting relationships. The team is uniquely placed to handle work seamlessly nationally and worldwide.
JSA’s dispute resolution practice is focused on Corporate Commercial Disputes including Shareholder Joint Venture Disputes, Contractual Disputes (Commercial contracts, Licensing contracts, Project contracts, Construction contracts, Real Estate contracts, Technology Transfer contracts, Asset and Business Transfer contracts and other Commercial contracts and arrangements), and Constitutional matters affecting client’s business interests.
We handle matters before the courts, quasi-judicial authorities, and tribunals including:
- Supreme Court of India;
- High Courts of various States;
- District Courts;
- National Company Law Tribunal;
- Sector Regulators (telecom; electricity; ports; petroleum and natural gas)Telecom & Electricity and their Appellate Authorities;
- Banking Tribunals;
- Environmental Tribunals including National Green Tribunal;
- Competition Commission and its Appellate Authority;
- Board and Appellate Tribunal Authority for Industrial & Financial Reconstruction;
- Anti-Dumping Authorities; and
- Consumer Protection Fora.
We represent a variety of clients, including domestic and International Corporations, Public Utility Undertakings and High Net worth Individuals.