JSA has a significant practice and experience in handling diverse assignments in the Oil & Gas sector. The Oil & Gas practice is handled by domain expertise-based team which has various stakeholders on the value chain of the upstream and downstream activities on a wide range of transactions and assignments involving constitutional, legal, regulatory and policy advise.
The firm has been regularly engaged in:
- Legal aspects of various exploration and production projects
- Mergers & Acquisitions in the various Oil & Gas Value Chain
- Negotiation of sale and purchase agreements for acquisition / sale of participating interests, petroleum assets and allied interest and in relation to relevant government approvals for the acquisition of such interests
- Production Sharing Contracts
- Drilling Contracts
- Oil Rig Charter Hire
- Production Facilities
- Oil & Gas Sales
- Transportation Contracts and related agreements
- Matters relating to large off-shore oil / gas fields, coastal and on-shore projects in several Indian states
JSA has also been involved in rendering diverse and extensive legal advice for setting up of gas pipeline projects and LNG re-gasification projects. With respect to such Projects, we provide advice on all relevant permits and licenses, project development issues and allied arrangements.