Vishrov specializes in Regulatory & Policy with a focus on disputes in the Power and Oil & Gas sectors.
He handles matters relating to tariff fixation, fuel supply issues of thermal generating stations, contractual and regulatory issues in these sectors. He has also advised generating companies in the Renewable Energy sector on tariff and contractual disputes.
He has advised ultra-mega and mega power projects in their disputes relating to compensation for rupee devaluation, change in law, recovery of tariff and fuel cost pass through.
He has advised power and road projects on ongoing disputes and arbitrations with procurers and EPC contractors.
He is also a part of the team representing corporations in their ongoing litigation before the National Green Tribunal.
Before joining the Regulatory & Policy Practice, Vishrov was in independent practice dealing with Civil, Criminal and Arbitration matters. He has also worked with the Firm’s Corporate Commercial Team.
Bar Council of Delhi
- “Tariff wars threaten Green vision” by Vishrov Mukerjee & Girik Bhalla published in ET Energy World, February 20, 2020
- “Systemic changes required to resuscitate India’s energy sector”, by Amit Kapur & Vishrov Mukerjee, published in Corporate Dispute Resolution, June, 2018
- “What was ‘mine’ is now yours for a fair price” Vishrov Mukerjee & Rohit Venkat, Moneycontrol.com, April, 12, 2017
- “Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code: Suspending IBC may set an unhealthy precedent” – EPC World
- “OPINION: Energy Storage in India – a perspective” – ET Energy World
- “Stepping In” – The Powerline Magazine
B.A. LLB, National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (2007)