Vishnu specializes in Corporate Commercial, Information Technology/ Fintech, Venture Capital transactions and Government Contracts.
Vishnu regularly advises clients on Information Technology law including Data Privacy, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things and other aspects involving high technology. He has advised on structuring of technology products and platforms, including e-Commerce platforms.
He has a focus on Fintech and is part of the Firm’s Fintech Development Initiative. Vishnu advises clients, including some of the largest e-commerce companies and payment network providers on fintech aspects. Work done includes structuring of platforms and payment products, negotiation of contracts with counterparties in the payments ecosystem such as banks, aggregators among others, regulatory advice and liaising with the Reserve Bank of India.
One of his key focus areas is advising clients on venture capital and cross border M&A transactions. Advice includes Transaction Structuring, Entry Strategy and Contract Negotiation. Vishnu advises large investors as well as promoters / target companies and has considerable experience in this regard.
Prior to JSA, Vishnu worked with Desai & Diwanji at the firm’s Mumbai office.
Bar Council of Kerala
- Mondaq’s Comparative Guide to Fintech
- Chamber- Fintech 2019 – Practice Guide
- RBI’s Vision 2021: Enabling digital payments hit escape velocity
- Independence in Payments Regulation: Is this the need of the hour?
- Payment Transactions for E-commerce and Retail
- B.A. LL. B (Hons), National University of Advanced Legal Studies (2008)
- LLM, University College London (2009)