Udhav’s key focus areas are corporate commercial, mergers & acquisitions and private equity. He has varied transactional experience including strategic and regulatory advisory work.
He regularly advises clients on setting up of business operations, day-to-day operational compliances and on all types of commercial contracts.
Some of the key assignments handled by Udhav include:
- Advised Curofy, a healthcare startup, on its internal restructuring issues
- Advised Crown Beers, part of the world’s largest brewer - Anheuser-Busch InBev Group, on regulatory issues for conduct of its brewery operations in India
- Advised Kamaz Motors, a Russian automobile corporation, in its strategic tie-up with AMW Motors for sale and purchase of trucks
- Advised Celfrost in divestment of its commercial refrigeration business to the US-based, The Middleby Corporation
- Advised Cikautxo in the complete buy out of its JV partner, Taurus Flexible from an auto-component joint venture
- Advised GDF Suez, a French multinational, in its investment in thermal power business of the Meenakshi Group in Andhra Pradesh
- Advised BGR Energy, in relation to settlement of certain issues with Hitachi Group arising pursuant to certain NTPC contracts
- Advised Magneti Marelli in its JV with Talbros, a Faridabad based company with significant presence in the auto-component space
Udhav has been practising law since 2009.