Tanvi specializes in projects, regulatory and policy related work in the infrastructure sector, including the energy (electricity and renewable energy), transportation (roads, railways, and ports) and urban infrastructure (metro railways, sanitation, and water) sectors.
She has advised domestic and international clients (including developers, investors, banks, multilateral agencies, governments, and government authorities) on diverse matters spanning procurement, contractual, transactional and regulatory issues.
Her work involves drafting, negotiating, and reviewing various contractual arrangements, including concession agreements, tender documents, power purchase agreements, transmission service agreements, EPC arrangements, and O&M arrangements.
Her experience covers public private partnerships (on both the buy-side and sell-side) in multiple infrastructure sectors. He has also been involved in assisting government authorities in drafting and reviewing primary and subordinate legislation.
She has been practicing law since 2014. Before joining JSA, she was working with Trilegal and the World Bank.
- Bar Council of Delhi
- Economic Law Institute, Georgetown University Law Centre
- Co-authored “Implementation challenges for transit oriented development” published in Fortune India, on May 28, 2018.
- Co- authored “Transit Oriented Development – Challenges and Proposed Regulatory Framework” published in NBM & CW on October, 2018.
- B.A., LL.B., Amity Law School, Noida, UP (2014)
- Master of International Business and Economic Laws, Georgetown University Law Centre, Washington, D.C USA (2016)