Tabish Samdani is a lawyer in the Dispute Resolution team of J. Sagar Associates (JSA). He specialises in banking and securities disputes, corporate commercial disputes and commercial arbitrations. He handles varied matters before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, Hon’ble Gujarat High Court, Hon’ble National Company Law Tribunal, Hon’ble Debt Recovery Tribunal and Hon’ble Arbitral Tribunals.
He regularly advises on complex litigations and multi-jurisdictional disputes. He has advised and represented multi-national and domestic clients before various domestic and international arbitral tribunals (both institutional and ad-hoc) including tribunals constituted under the aegis of ICC, SIAC, LCIA etc. He has in-depth knowledge and understanding of commercial and investment arbitrations covering a vast array of issues.
He has been practicing law since 2015. Before joining JSA, he was working as in-house counsel for a real estate company.
- Bar Council of Rajasthan
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal Bar Association
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA)
- Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration (MCIA)
- B.A, LL.B (Hons.), Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad (2015)
- LL.M, Government Law College, Bikaner (2018)
- Spanish (Basic)