Shikha specializes in mergers and acquisitions, domestic and cross border investments, business transfers, asset transfers, legal due diligence and corporate compliances of listed and unlisted Indian companies.
She routinely advises domestic and international clients on the Indian regulatory regime applicable to their business strategy in India, including foreign investment, entry strategy, private equity, restructuring and compliance checks. She has assisted and advised entities on evolving regulations and legal framework surrounding their business activities in India.
She has been practicing law since 2018. Prior to joining JSA, she was an associate with the Corporate Advisory team of Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys, Gurugram.
- Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- “M&A in 2020: Adjusting to Covid-19 shockwaves” published by International law office
- “SEBI tightens grip on M&A by listed companies” published by International law office
- “Appointment Procedure for Regulators of Law: Then and Now” published in Journal of Law and Public Policy
- B.A. LL. B (Hons.), D.A.V.V. University
- ACS, Institute of Company Secretaries of India