Rakki practices in the areas of Real Estate, Debt (Mezzanine), General Corporate Commercial, Private Equity and General Corporate Advisory.
Rakki has advised domestic and international clients in Banking & Finance related transactions including Lending (secured & mezzanine), Real Estate transactions (including diligences and transaction documentation), project finance, security creation and joint ventures. She has also advised clients on exchange control laws, security creation and general Corporate Commercial laws. She has also represented clients in commercial litigations and Debt Recovery matters.
Rakki also routinely represents clients in real estate transactions, including leasing and sale transactions. She has also represented clients in commercial litigations and Debt Recovery matters before various courts, tribunals and forums.
Bar Council of Tamil Nadu
- Dies non – No work, no pay Read more
- Draft Amendment Rules: CSR under harsh Scrutiny Read more
- Experts Explain: Can doctrine of frustration be enforced during a force majeure event? Read more
- Structuring Investments in Partnership Firms Read more
- B. A., B.L. (Hons.), School of Excellence in Law (2007)
- P.G. Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (2007)