Pooranimaa practices and specializes in the areas of Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions. She has advised on structuring of transactions, drafting & negotiating transaction documents and has represented buyers/investors & promoters/sellers/target entities in acquisitions, investments, joint ventures, asset acquisitions and business transfers. She has been a part of transactions across diverse sectors including e-commerce, real estate, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing and software services. She has also advised several start-ups on various matters.
Pooranimaa’s practice also extends to General Corporate Commercial and advisory work including legal opinions on a variety of corporate and commercial laws.
Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa
- Co-authored an article titled – “Re-evaluating ESOPs in times of the COVID-19 pandemic”
- Co-authored an article titled – “Recent amendments to FDI policy – a boon or a bane?”
- Co-authored an article titled – “Sub-Leasing of space by companies with FDI”
- Co-authored an article titled – “New disclosure requirements perplex companies”
- Co-authored an article titled – “Decoding the beneficial ownership rules”
- Assisted in writing an article titled – “Demystifying stamp duty on amalgamation orders”
B.A. LLB Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- German (Rudimentary)