Madhvi specializes in criminal compliance and white-collar crime investigations. She has extensively worked on cases related to corruption, bribery, employee fraud and embezzlement, financial misstatement, vendor/ management fraud, asset tracing, background checks and IP theft.
She has assisted in conducting multiple internal investigations and fact-finding exercise in relation to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, United Kingdom Bribery Act & the Indian Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, including preservation of evidence, forensic review of transactions, legal review of the electronically stored information (ESI review) and interviews. She has also assisted in advising clients appropriate corrective steps that may be undertaken by them, in case of violation of the applicable laws.
Additionally, she also has experience in assisting teams in setting up an ethics framework including code of conduct, whistle-blower mechanism, anti-fraud policy and incidence response mechanism. Her other areas of expertise include assisting team in advising clients in investigation by SFIO/ED/EOW/SEBI and conducting training and awareness sessions.
She has been practicing law since 2012. Before joining JSA, she was with EY, LLP and AZB & Partners, one of India’s premier and oldest law firms.
- Bar Council of Rajasthan
- Indian National Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- International Association of Penal Law
- Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialist
- Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- LLM, Criminal & Security Law, Symbiosis Law School, Pune (2016)
- BBA.LLB, Symbiosis Law School, Pune (2012)
- Intensive Negotiation Programme for Lawyers and Executives, Harvard Law School (2019)
- Diploma in International Business Laws and Corporate Laws in India, Symbiosis Law School, Pune (2012)
- Diploma in Intellectual Property Laws, Symbiosis Law School, Pune (2011)
- Diploma in Cyber Laws, Symbiosis Law School, Pune (2009)