Kahnav is a member of the Corporate practice group of JSA and specializes in investments and acquisitions in the Energy, and Infrastructure.
His work involves research, due diligence, drafting and reviewing various contractual agreements including, power purchase agreements, business transfer agreements, concession agreements, etc. In addition, he also advises on other regulatory, and policy matters in the projects, infrastructure and energy sector and has also advised clients on issues pertaining to public procurement. His areas of focus include energy (electricity and renewable energy), transportation (roads, railways, and ports). He has been involved in reviewing and drafting power purchase agreements, operation & maintenance contracts, concession agreements, requests for proposals and term sheets.
He has been actively involved in corporate insolvency resolution process under the new Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. He has also advised government committees on matters relating to various aspects of corporate insolvency including cross border insolvency, enterprise group insolvency and pre-packaged insolvency resolution process.
Bar Council of Delhi
- Inherent Powers of NCLT/NCLAT vis-à-vis IBC
- Liquidation under IBC, India Business Law Journal
- ICSI IIP – Insolvency and Bankruptcy Journal: Allottees under Real Estate Project – Unsecured Financial Creditors
- India Law Journal: M/s Instyle Exports case: Dark side of Section 11 of IBC
- LL.M, University of Westminster, London
- B.A.LL.B, Amity Law School, Guru Gobing Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi