Ananya’s areas of practice and interest include civil/commercial litigation and dispute resolution. She has a keen interest in Indian and International arbitration as a dispute resolution mechanism and its development in the Indian legal regime. She has also had some exposure to EU Admiralty law, EU IP law and Company law.
She routinely assists the team with research pertaining to civil and commercial dispute resolution matters, drafting and reviewing of documents.
Ananya has been a part of J Sagar Associates since 2020. She is a recent graduate from Jindal Global Law School, O P Jindal University where she pursued BA LLB (Hons.).
- Decoding the Tribunal’s Power to Grant Waiver under §244 of the Companies Act, 2013, NUJS Law Review, Issue 13(2), [available here].
- The Changing Stance of the Indian Judiciary towards Domestic Arbitrations with a Foreign Seat, Indian Arbitration Law Review, Vol. II, February 2020, National Law Institute University [2 Ind. Arb. L. Rev. (2020), pg. 201-228].
- Oil spills in the Indian Maritime Jurisdiction, International Journal of Law and Policy Review, IJLPR_2020_Vol_9_No_2, pg. 467-476., [available here].
- BA LLB (Hons.), Jindal Global Law School, O P Jindal University.
- University of Southampton, Southampton, UK (Exchange semester)