Aishwarya is a corporate lawyer focusing on Capital Markets & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions and General Corporate Commercial laws.
She has been involved in transactions with clients in sectors like Energy, Power, Railways, Pharma, E-commerce, etcetera and has been a part of various IPOs, M&A deals and general corporate advisory. Her role across transactions includes drafting offer documents &, conducting due diligence, drafting transaction agreements, negotiating with clients and coordinating with international law firms.
Prior to joining JSA, she was pursuing a specialization in Corporate and Commercial Law at the London School of Economics, United Kingdom.
- Bar Council of India
- State Bar Council – Bihar
- India chapter of ‘Cross Border Listing Guide’, published by Baker McKenzie, June 2020. Available here.
- Equity capital markets in India: regulatory overview, Thompson Reuters, Jan 2020. Available here.
- LL.M (Corporate & Commercial Law) – London School of Economics and Political Science
- B.A LL.B – Symbiosis Law School, Pune